Hello, My Name Is Jason

• Today I'd Like To Give You One Of My Best Meditation MP3s Free
  • I'd Also Like To Offer You Some Free Gifts Via My Monthly Newsletter
  • Your Personal Info Will Never Be Shared Without Your Permission

Chronic Pain Migraine Relief

Chronic Pain Migraine Relief

It’s time I push this Chronic Pain Migraine Relief video to you and to everyone who may suffer from chronic pain migraine. I’m not pushing this video for any monetary gain. Rather, I’m pushing it because it works and  the feedback on my youtube account is a testimony for that. Here is some feedback (to verify you can check it out here! – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28J1PMlY8fI&list=TLw-ZK2mEn1So  The  chronic pain migraine video runs for 1 hour. You don’t have to listen to it for the whole hour. Just until the pain subsides or you fall asleep. It is best if you listen to the chronic pain migraine video with headphones for a full 100% natural healing to take place. I am interested to hear your feedback of the chronic pain migraine relief video. This will aid me to produce more music healing CD’s and downloads.

Please see the video here now:

Testimonies

Jessica Gray 1 day ago

I suffer from severe migraines and nothing helps. This seems to help my pain as well as put me to sleep!! Two birds with one stone works for me!

Deseree Cundiff 11 hours ago

I suffer from severe migraines lasting for days on end. Today is my 5th day of having it with no break. This doesn’t take away all the pain, but it takes away the throbbing I was feeling and some of the pain. It makes it more manageable. Thank you for having this on here. Between this, and my medication I will be getting soon, I am hoping it can really help out.chronic pain migraine relief

Richard Alvis 5 days ago

yeah this helps me thanks

SONGBYRD SPEARS 1 week ago

This Really Works…I’m feeling better already***

Julie Ann Lawson 1 week ago

I’ve been fighting a migraine for 2 days..this put me to sleep and I woke up migraine free..hope it lasts…

Chirs Randolph 1 week ago

It works It works and now I feel sleepy.

Elpis L 2 weeks ago

wonderfully relaxing, thankyou so much.

PATRICIA MENDOZA GOMEZ 2 weeks ago

Excelente relajante para inducir el sueño… Gracias!

Hunter Schneider 3 weeks ago

You are very good, I was surprised how quickly it took effect; the graphics are well fitted too.

O Vigésimo Nível 3 weeks ago

Wonderful. Help me a lot. Thanks for your job. Jaime.

This is only a handful. There are more too. So you see, this is working and helping people with migraines and chronic pain. Please feel free to share this page for free with anyone you know who may be suffering with a migraine or be in some sort of pain.

About the recording for Chronic pain Migraine Relief

Please wear headphones for best results…

Using Isochronic tones, binaural beats and sounds from nature (a babbling brook), this recording will assist in the process of chronic pain relief – including migraines, headaches and even fibromyalgia. It’s beautiful relaxation music and is a 1 hour brainwave entrainment recording uses Delta frequencies (The deepest sound frequencies) to relax the listener, whilst allowing the body to naturally come into balance whilst healing and repairing itself.
Use this recording in a quiet place, free of distractions, sitting in a chair or whilst lying down. Pop on some headphones (binaural beats are best used with headphones), close your eyes and allow your body and mind to relax. The brainwave entrainment will ‘entrain’ your mind to frequencies of health and well-being, thus reducing chronic aches and pains. Can also be used as meditation music.
Please note. Never use this recording to take the place of professional medical assistance and never use whilst driving or operating machinery. Not for minors use and people who suffer from Epilepsy.

Please see the chronic pain migraine video here now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28J1PMlY8fI&feature=share&list=TLyw51v6exRhg

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Value Offers

CHAKRA BALANCE GEM BRACELETS

Try our 8 Stone balance beads chakra bracelet and get your chakras aligned in prefect balance. Naturally balance your being on a physical, emotional and spiritual level. FREE POSTAGE world-wide!

BEST GUIDED MEDITATION PACKS

This package is for all of you Guided Meditation lovers! As there seems to be a big call now for the Guided Meditations, I've decided to put together a collection of the BEST OF guided meditations that have been released over the past 2 years.

MEGA MP3 PACKS

After countless YouTube Messages of subscribers of both Sleep Ezy Tonight and the Jason Stephenson Meditation Channel, we’ve teamed up to create 3 Mega Download Packages for Sleep, Anxiety and Healing!