Hello, My Name Is Jason
- Today I'd Like To Give You One Of My Best Meditation MP3s Free
- I'd Also Like To Offer You Some Free Gifts Via My Monthly Newsletter
- Your Personal Info Will Never Be Shared Without Your Permission
Are you currently going through a stressful time in your life?
Has stress been bubbling away and now you’ve had enough?
Most of us, at some point of time in our lives, will develop stress in one way or another. Stress is not all a bad thing, we need some stress in our lives to keep motivated and challenged. However, if not dealt with over time stress can also have negative consequences.
This recording comes in two parts. The first section we use a technology called Brainwave Entrainment , where both Alpha and Theta brainwave patterns are played just below the level of the music. These are perfect for a deeper relaxation.
BUY NOW – ONLY $9.95 FOR THE TWO RECORDINGS! – OVER 1 HOUR OF BLISSED OUT ENTRAINMENT FOR STRESS AND RAINFALL FOR DEEP RELAXATION
What Alpha Brainwaves can do for you
Alpha brainwaves can be felt when a person is relaxing deeply, generally with eyes closed, during meditation or when you’re entering into a beautiful daydream. It is the ideal time when the mind can be programmed to achieve success as it also increases your concentration, imagination, learning, visualization, and memory as well as allowing the stress to melt away. Alpha brainwaves are considered as the channel to the subconscious mind.
What Theta Brainwaves can do for you
With the Theta frequency, your body will be deeply relaxing while you will be fully aware of your surroundings. Theta will also assist you with exceptional insight, vivid visualizations, profound creativity, and great inspiration. Combine the two of these frequencies in one recording and you have a very profound relaxation experience in 30 minutes.
Rain to wash away your stressors
The second half is simply the sound of a beautiful, gentle rainfall that lasts for 35 minutes. Perfect to assist you to de-stress and fall asleep at the same time. Recorded just outside a small cottage on the outskirts of a National Park in NSW Australia, this gentle rain is just that… Gentle rain! No obtrusive sounds, no frightening thunder and no music. Just 35 minutes of peace and tranquility as the gentle rain falls from the heavens above.
We love this recording here at Relax Me Online, and we believe in it so much that we put our money where our mouth is. If you are not deeply relaxed and have less stress after using this CD for 30 days (we recommend once a day), please return CD for a FULL, NO QUESTIONS ASKED MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. (Buyer pays postage)
WE KNOW YOU WILL BE HAPPY!
Push the BUY NOW button and begin a stress free life today!
(N.B. – this program can help you feel less stress. Should you have any feelings of hopelessness, depression or have experienced suicidal thoughts we strongly advise that you consult a medically qualified practitioner immediately. Brainwave Entrainment not to be used for minors, people with epilepsy or who wear a pacemaker or are prone to seizures of any kind.)
BUY NOW! $9.95 – Instant superior quality MP3 delivered.
The various connections between what you eat and how you sleep are gaining attention. Research is showing that what you eat or don’t eat can, in fact, affect your sleep. Here are some ideas as to how food affects your sleep, and what foods should be eaten or avoided to get a good night’s sleep.
Sleep and Weight Gain
Multiple studies have shown that getting adequate, quality sleep may contribute to weight loss, and that not getting enough sleep may contribute to weight gain.
Interestingly, eating less did not help offset the weight gain associated with lack of sleep, according to a large-scale, long-term study on sleep and weight gain. This may be because lack of sleep may affect your metabolism, and when you don’t get enough sleep, you produce the stress hormone cortisol, which is said to make you feel hungry.
Eating chocolate, sugar, refined grains, or drinking caffeine during the day and into the evening can have a stimulative effect that goes well into the night. For some people, artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives can disturb sleep. In addition, experts recommend that you also avoid the following foods, particularly in the evenings and/or right before bed:
* Alcohol – Ironically, alcohol can disrupt your sleep patterns and make for poor sleep quality. Its diuretic effect (particularly beer) can also disrupt sleep.
* Excessively salty foods – As the kidneys work to rid your body of the excess salt, you will probably find yourself getting up to go to the bathroom during the night.
* Tea, coffee, or cola – The caffeine these drinks contain is not only a stimulant to your nervous system; it’s been said to stimulate the kidneys, too.
* Spicy and/or greasy, fried foods – These may cause heartburn.
What Should You Eat?
* Magnesium-containing foods, such as almonds, seeds, black beans, salmon, dark leafy greens and most whole grains are helpful (although if beans give you uncomfortable gas, they should probably be avoided). Magnesium is crucial to muscle and nerve function, particularly muscle relaxation.
* Whole grains and other complex carbohydrates may also promote sleep, as they are said to stimulate serotonin in the brain.
* Plain, low-fat yogurt with raw honey makes a good bedtime snack. Raw honey is actually purported to promote sleep and even weight loss, while yogurt contains calcium, which is also important to muscle relaxation. Calcium also helps with melatonin production in the body.
* Low-fat cheese can also help promote sleep. Whole grain pasta with a little Parmesan, for example, may be a good night-time meal.
To assist with a good nights sleep, you may also wish to take a look at our sleep recordings – especially designed to assist with the relaxation/sleeping process.