How to activate your pineal gland and why?
Today I have produced a wonderful new soundtrack album that assists in the activation of your pineal gland. You can check it out here now: 112 OM Chants with Deep Theta Binaural Beats. Before I get into it, I would like to explain a little bit about the pineal Gland and why should we activate your pineal gland.
The pineal gland, sometimes called the Third Eye or the pineal body, is a ‘rice grain’ size gland in the brain. Its shape kind of looks like a pine cone, hence the name “pineal.”
The gland is located in the center of the brain and most vertebrate species have a pineal gland.
Many philosophers over the years have called the pineal gland the “mystery gland” and they believe that it had more functions than scientists once believed.
René Descartes, who studied the pineal gland with much enthusiasm, called the pineal gland the “principal seat of the soul.” He understood this point of the body to be where the intellect and the body connect. There are many more philosophers that believe the pineal gland as the third eye and the point of metaphysical awakening or spiritual enlightenment. This idea is also believed and practised in yoga, many new-age philosophies as well as Pagan religions.
How to activate your pineal gland
This can be done in silence, however, a short cut is to use the 112 OM Chanting here – to activate your pineal gland.
1. Close your eyes lightly (not completely) just so you can still see slightly the bridge of your nose.
2. You can do this sitting down or laying flat but just make sure your palms are facing upwards.
3. Press the play button and begin to play the activate your pineal gland 112 OM Chanting music
4. Now picture your spiritual self escaping your body through your pineal gland. This is one of the first steps in how to activate your pineal gland. Visualising this intently, you will soon be ‘astral travelling’ or leaving your physical body. Some have even said that a popping sound could be heard once the spirit leaves the physical body.
5. Try to practice this on a daily basis, preferably in the early hours of the morning (5am – 7am). Over time you will find that you will easily leave your body and you will be able to activate your pineal gland.
Why activate your pineal gland?
- Awaken your ability of psychic talents
- learn to see beyond space and time
- Discover the links between the physical and the spiritual world
- Sharpen your intuition and your visionary thoughts
- Use crystals in the aid to assist, in particular Labradorite or Apatite
My experience using the above sountrack has been amazing. I felt myself leaving my body after 15 minutes. Oh wow, it was an intense, yet amazing feeling. Please try it yourself. Activate your pineal gland today and begin to fly free from all of your doubt, worry and stressors that todays modern life throws at you.