Hello, My Name Is Jason
- Today I'd Like To Give You One Of My Best Meditation MP3s Free
- I'd Also Like To Offer You Some Free Gifts Via My Monthly Newsletter
- Your Personal Info Will Never Be Shared Without Your Permission
cure for insomnia
Home Remedies For Insomnia
Did you know that Insomnia is one of the biggest sleep problems in Europe and North America? It has been said that one third of the population within the United States are not getting enough sleep to resume their daily, normal activities. This percentage is astounding.
Generally speaking, we should be aiming for seven to nine hours of sleep per night. This is so we can function at our best during the working day. If we don’t get this amount of sleep, insomnia can kick in and can lead to illness such as depression, accidents (at work and on the way to work), and even heart disease.
Within this article I will discuss some simple ways to help with insomnia. Some cost a few dollars, others are free and are more about awareness and changing your lifestyle. Give them a try and put them to the test. If the don’t help you, please seek professional assistance with your local GP or sleep clinic.
Firstly, as I’ve been studying binaural beats for the past 5 years, I will start with a few sleep programs that are currently on the market that use binaural beat recordings as sleep aids. And if you haven’t tried binaural beats, they might just be for you.
Please note that if you do click on some of the links (not all, but some of them) I will receive a small commission if you purchase a product. This also helps me to pay for my website costs of storing the music on site and for me to be able to give out free meditation and relaxation music each month 🙂 If you would like free relaxation music each month, simply sign in at the blue box at the top of this page and I will notify you each month of new titles at no charge whatsoever!
Sleep Tracks – Sleep Optimization Program
This program has been around for sometime now and Sleep Tracks is the only program of its kind that takes a holistic approach to insomnia issues.
It looks into the most important areas that can contribute to irregular sleeping patterns and insomnia itself and assists these issues through the use of 5 Quality MP3 Recordings and 1 e-book and 5 video course all delivered to you in an instant for $77.00. Or you can benefit from
the CD version for the same price plus the cost of postage.
The program consists of 5 CD’s/MP3’s
1. Fall Asleep – This is to be used at the beginning of the night from when you are wide awake. This will help you to drift off
2. Whole Night – This one is good to be played on continuous all night and is perfect for those who awaken at night time. The Entrainment is used to slow down your brain responses. (See diagram of what happens to your brainwave patterns after only six minutes of listening to this recording.)
3. Anxiety Ease – Ideal for anytime you are beginning to feel stressed and have anxiety. Don’t leave it until bedtime. Best to deal with it in the moment with this CD/MP3
4. Power Nap – Need a quick break? This one wil do the job. You don’t need any more than 20 minutes ( this will not disturb your sleep at night time) as this will be all you need to awaken again feeling refreshed and energized.
5. Insomnia Buster – Use this one prior to going to bed. The idea of this one is to prepare you for the night’s sleep ahead. (Although you may even find yourself feeling sleepy listening to this one.)
You also receive with the CD’s/MP3’s 1 eBook and a video Course
1. Fast Start Guide – Begin to implement these ideas into your lifestyle and you will rid yourself of insomnia now and forever (This gives you some great tips on the program and how best to get started)
2. Optimal Sleep Course – This consists of 5 videos designed to give you the best sleeping tips and strategies to prepare for a good nights sleep.
The entire course is backed by an unconditional guarantee. If after 60 days you’re not happy with the course, simply return the CD’s (if you purchased the CD’s) and you will be given a refund. No questions asked. To visit the Trusted and Official Site of SleepTracks, please click here!
Home Remedies For Insomnia – Delta Isochronic Tones
Relax Me Online have recently produced a brand new recording called “Home Remedies For Insomnia” This is a one stop MP3 recording that runs for 1 hour and is an instant download.
You can listen to the Youtube Sample here. This is not just a ‘pretty’ recording. Like Sleep Tracks above, this recording has Delta Isochronic tones that will deeply relax you and eventually lull you into a deep sleep.
Delta brainwave patterns appear when we are sound asleep. Even some monks have been known to achieve this level of brain wave frequency when they have just come out of a deep meditation. Baby’s can naturally experience these patterns and younger children, however as adults will lose this ability.
THIS MP3 INSOMNIA REMEDY DOWNLOAD IS CURRENTLY FREE OF CHARGE!
CLICK HERE NOW!!!
Six Steps To Sleep – The Natural Insomnia Cure
What I like about The Six Steps To Sleep Program, aside from all of the recordings and information you receive, is a bonus item – a sleep planner chart – to keep track of your progress and sleep insomnia patterns, and to stick to the six step program. So simple, yet so much needed with this type of program.
This course also offers a full money back guarantee – if you’re not sleeping any better after 3 days of using the course, simply drop them an email and they will refund your money in full.
This program comes with 4 audio programs and 3 bonus items (including the tracker as mentioned above) and the good news is the price of this program – at only $27.00, it is sure to be a hit. It has already helped over 100,000 people and has been recommended by the National Sleep Foundation.
They also claim that within three days you can be sleeping like a baby. All recordings offer special binaural beat soundtracks that take you to the relaxed Delta State. Here are the recordings supplied:
1. Deep Sleep (Delta – 30 minutes) This recording uses delta to give you a restorative sleep
2. Anxiety Release (Theta – 15 minutes) Helps relieve stress and anxiety before going to bed, thus setting the mind to relax
3. Calm Mind (Theta – 15 minutes) Set to beautiful relaxation music and pulsing theta beats, this will have you waking up in the morning feeling refreshed after a deep and restful sleep
4. Sleep Like a Baby (Theta Hypnosis – 20 minutes) Listen to this one at any time of the day to improve your sleeping patterns. This one uses Theta binaural beats as well as a vocal hypnosis session.
As mentioned at the beginning, you also receive 3 bonus products; the planner, another Blissful sleep audio presentation and an e-book called The Ultimate Deep Sleep Guide” All of this comes as an instant download so you can begin tonight! To Visit The Official And Trusted Site Of Six Steps To Sleep, Please Click Here.
Herbal Bliss – The Perfect Cure For Insomnia
I’ve used herbs many times now and yes, they do work. (At least for me!) Firstly, let’s start with Lavender. Lavender is quite a common and easily grown plant that has dull green/grey leaves and purple flowers.Just touching the lavender bush will set of its beautiful aroma.
It’s known to have anti-anxiety properties and to assist with relaxation. Some use it in their oil burners, whilst others sprinkle just one or two drops on a pillow before bed time. I like the idea of sprinkling essential oil of Lavender (make sure it is essential oil and not manufactured oil with various toxic additives!) on the pillow and this has really helped me sleep well.
The great thing is when you awaken during the night and get a whiff of the lavender again, it sends you straight back to sleep. Aromatherapy really does work wonders.
You can learn more about how to use essential oils here with these great cheap e-books on aromatherapy recipes.
A good old fashioned cup of Chamomile Tea can be a great way to get comfortable for the night. This tea is readily available from most larger supermarkets and health food stores. It has relaxant properties within it.
Here is a trick I use. About 1 hour before I go to sleep, I boil the jug and add 2 chamomile tea bags in my cup. Pour them in and let the cup cool. Then, about 15 minutes prior to sleep, I drink the tea (warm). This has really assisted me to have a solid sleep. Give this one a try and let me know how you fare.
Set a Sleeping Schedule
A really important tip here, and so often overlooked, is to keep a sleeping and waking schedule. A regular routine. Try to aim to go to sleep around the same time each night (or thereabouts) and have things in place that will begin to signal to your body that it’s almost time to go to sleep.
Try to wake up at a regular time. If you don’t get much sleep one night, try to avoid naps the following day and keep to your scheduled routine.Your body will soon realize that it needs to sleep at regular intervals, rather than at various times throughout the day and night.
Set A Comfortable Sleeping Environment
So simple, yet again one that is often overlooked. Check that you have decent pillows. Are they old and offer no support? If so, get rid of them now. You spend 8 hours a day resting your head on them – they should offer you support.
The same applies to your bed. It’s amazing how we tend to spend so much money on other things in our lives, and yet many of us will scrimp and scrape on the purchase of a decent bed. Not only is having a good supportive bed good to help ease insomnia, it’s also imperative for your back health.
Keep your sleeping environment dark and quiet. Purchase a pair of soft earplugs if need be to reduce external noises. Treat your bedroom as a temple. This is your place of rest so make it real comfortable. Avoid watching television, eating, playing on the computer in your bedroom.
These all conflict with a good nights resting area. I hope that one of these tips will assist you to make insomnia become a thing of the past. It’s natural to get a good night’s sleep and these tips are designed to bring back your sleep in a natural and healthy way, without drugs. Good luck and hoping that home remedies for Insomnia has helped you today.
Please note: Some of The programs offered above I will receive a commission on them if you click on them and purchase. Not a large amount but this helps me to continue to run my site and supply free relaxation music each month. (If you want free relaxation music each month, simply fill in your name and email in the blue box at the top of the page and I will send you download links to begin to relax at NO CHARGE each month. 🙂